Recipe for 2 people Preparation time : 30 mins
- 75g of almonds
- 2 dates
- 15g of shredded coconut
- 150g of cashew nuts
- 50g of coconut oil
- 60ml of agave syrup Sunny Via®
- 30ml of coconut milk
- 65ml of lemon juice (4 lemons)
- Lemon zest
- 1tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Make the base by mixing together the almonds, dates, shredded coconut and salt for 5 minutes to form a smooth paste that sticks together.
- Spread the mixture over the base of an oiled cheesecake tin and press down with the spatula to compact the mixture down until it is approximately 1/3 of its height. Transfer to the fridge.
- Prepare the topping by mixing together all of the remaining ingredients to form a smooth, rich cream.
- Spread the topping over the base and smooth with a spatula. Decorate with some lemon zest or slices of lemon!