Preparation time: 1 hour
- 500g of raspberries
- 120g of agave syrup Sunny Via®
- 150g of granulated sugar
- Jam jars
- Sterilise the jam jars by placing them in a large container of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Remove them carefully without putting your fingers inside them, and leave them to dry on a clean cloth.
- Wash and drain your raspberries
- Put the raspberries, sugar and agave syrup in a large cooking pot (ideally a jam maker).
- Heat to boiling point and leave for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir if you want a finer texture.
- Fill your jars to the brim whilst the mixture is still boiling hot. Seal the jars and turn them over immediately. Be careful not to burn yourself. Allow the jam to cool completely before turning the jars back over.
- You can use any fruit in this recipe. Seasonal fruit is best! (Remember to peel, trim and remove any pips or stones if choosing other fruits)