Recipe for 4 people
Preparation time : 10mn
- 250g or flour
- 50g of butter
- Semi-skimmed or full fat milk – Plant milk works very well !
- 2 eggs
- ½ sachet of bakers’ yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
Making the pancake batter
- Sift the flour and yeast into a large bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture, add the eggs, and a little milk. Mix with a fork or a whisk.
- Gradually add the remaining milk until the batter becomes smooth.
- Leave the batter to rest for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight in the fridge in a covered bowl.
Cooking the pancakes
- Cook the pancakes in a frying pan with sizzling butter or coconut oil.
- Add half a ladle of batter to the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip it and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve on a plate and top with fresh blueberries and a generous helping of Sunny Life® coco flower syrup. Brunch is served !