Recipe for 6 people
Preparation time : 30 minutes
For the panacotta
- 500g of mascarpone
- 250cl of milk
- 3.5 sheets of gelatine
- 10cl of coco flower syrup Sunny Life®
- 1 vanilla pod
- Vanilla extract
For the coulis
- 400g of frozen red fruits
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5cl of coco flower syrup Sunny Life®
Making the Panacotta
- Place the sheets of gelatine in cold water to soften.
- Pour the milk into a medium-sized saucepan.
- Split the vanilla pod, scrape out the seeds and add these to the milk.
- Heat over a low flame.
- Add the mascarpone. Stir well to melt the mascarpone.
- Add the coco flower syrup and vanilla extract to taste.
- Turn up the heat and take off the stove as it reaches boiling.
- Add the gelatine and stir.
- Leave the mixture to “infuse” for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour into glass dishes or ramekins, and transfer to the fridge.
Making the coulis
- Blend together the frozen fruits with the juice of one lemon and the coco flower syrup in a blender.
Just before serving, remove the Panacotta from its dish (by dipping the dish in hot water for a few seconds), and pour over the coulis. Or serve the coulis in a glass next to the Panacotta. Enjoy !