Recipe for 1 Litre
Preparation time : 5 minutes
- 2 limes
- 2.5tbsp of Sunny Via® agave syrup
- Herbs of your choice (e.g. mint, rosemary…)
- Still or sparkling water
- In a carafe, add the juice of the 2 limes and the agave syrup and mix together.
- Add still or sparkling water until the carafe is approximately 3/4 full.
- Add the herbs of your choice (e.g. mint for freshness, rosemary for a subtle aroma, etc.)
- Transfer to the fridge for at least one hour.
- Just before serving, add as many ice cubes to the carafe as possible and enjoy a glass of refreshing lemonade !