Recipe for 6 people
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 2 hours
- 400g of oat flakes
- 30g of flour
- 100ml of agave syrup or coco flower syrup Sunny Bio®
- 75ml of water
- 95ml of coconut oil
- 30g of nuts of your choosing (walnuts, almonds, etc.)
- Vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 120°C (gas mark 4-5).
- Put the oat flakes, crushed nuts and puréed fruit or flour into a large bowl. Mix together.
- In another container, mix together the water and the agave syrup or coco flower syrup.
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat to avoid burning it.
- Pour the water & syrup mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Stir well, then add the coconut oil followed by the vanilla.
- Spread the mixture over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread evenly and bake in the oven for 2 hours.
- Leave your granola to cool.
- You can then break the granola into pieces in bowls.
- Why not add some chopped banana, fromage frais and toppings of your choice (red fruits, dried fruits, pieces of chocolate).
- For extra taste, add a drizzle of agave or coco flower syrup !
NB : Once the granola is made, you can keep it in an airtight container for one week.