Preparation : 20 minutes
- 75g of oat flakes
- 25g of puffed quinoa
- 60g of dried fruits (apricot, grapes…)
- 1tsp of shredded coconut
- 50g of nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios
- 75ml of agave syrup Sunny Bio®
- 30g of coconut oil (or normal butter)
- 1tsp of vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175°.
- Melt the butter with the agave syrup and vanilla sugar in a saucepan.
- In a bowl, mix together the oat flakes, puffed quinoa, dried fruits and nuts pre-chopped to make sure there are no large chunks in the bars.
- Add the melted ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix evenly.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes depending on your preferred firmness.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and then transfer to the fridge for 1 hour to allow the bars to harden.
- Cut into pieces and store in a sealed container to enjoy through the week!