For 6 people
Preparation time : 30 minutes
- 1 pack of shortcrust pastry
- 300g of raspberries
- 1 egg + 2 egg yolks
- 30g of flour
- 1/2L of warm milk
- 10cl of agave syrup or coco flower syrup Sunny Bio®
- Vanilla extract
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry with its baking paper and line a tart case.
- Blind bake for 20 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- While the pastry is in the oven, whisk the eggs with the syrup in a bowl.
- Stir in the flour and the warm milk.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon until it thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat as soon as the mixture has thickened.
- Add vanilla extract to taste.
- Remove the pastry base from the oven and allow to cool.
- Next, pour the filling into the cool pastry base.
- Decorate with raspberries.
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Serve with a scoop of ice-cream or with Chantilly cream !