Recipe for 4 people
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Making the granola
- 60g of oat flakes
- 1tbsp of crushed almonds
- 1tbsp of Sunny Via® agave syrup
- 1tsp of coconut oil
Making the parfait
- 600g of fresh cheese
- 3 peaches
- 4 purple figs
- A few mint leaves
- Melt the coconut oil and add the Sunny Via® agave syrup.
- Stir in the oat flakes and the almonds.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 150°C for 20 minutes.
- Turn halfway through the cooking time. The granola is ready when it is lightly golden in colour.
- Divide the fromage frais into glass dishes. Quarter the nectarines and the figs. Chop the mint leaves and add to the quartered fruit.
- Top the fromage frais with the fruit and drizzle over the Sunny Via® agave syrup.
- Add the cooled granola and enjoy !